Aprilia USA this spring is bringing its new Caponord 1200 to more than 40 dealerships across the country to showcase the capabilities of its new Caponord 1200 ABS Travel Pack.
June 3, 2014
COSTA MESA, Calif. - Dealernews
Through July 5, at one of Aprilia USAs 43 participating dealerships, licensed riders can throw a leg over the Caponord and experience the new adventure-tourer first hand.
The Caponord 1200 is designed, according to Aprilia, to put pure riding pleasure back in the drivers seat, creating the perfect bike for travel, fun, and day-to-day use. Utilizing Aprilias developments in top-level racing competition, the Caponord 1200 ABS Travel Pack reaps the benefits of state-of-the-art technology.
Aprilia equipped the Caponord 1200 ABS Travel Pack with its new ADD Aprilia Dynamic Damping, a cutting-edge semi-active suspension system covered by four exclusive patents. Together with Ride-By-Wire multi-map accelerator, cruise control, adjustable traction control, two-channel ABS and standard equipment such as panniers and hand guards, the Aprilia Caponord 1200 ABS Travel Pack provides a powerful combination of performance, handling, safety and rider enjoyment for $15,499.
- 5/22: GP Bikes San Diego, Calif.
- 5/22: Motorcycle Mall Belleville, N.J.
- 5/23: Aprilia Brooklyn New York, N.Y.
- 5/24: Ride Now Euro Chandler, Ariz.
- 5/24: Motofit Danbury, Conn.
- 5/27: Aprilia San Antonio San Antonio, Texas
- 5/27: Aprilia New Haven New Haven, Conn.
- 5/28: AF1 Austin Austin, Texas
- 5/28: Seacoast Sport Cycle Derry, N.H.
- 5/29: Houston Superbike Houston, Texas
- 5/29: Eurosports Coopersburg, Pa.
- 5/30: Mosites Huntington, Pa.
- 5/31: Brookside Motorcycle Tulsa, Okla.
- 5/31: XPS USA McHenry, Md.
- 6/3: Fay Meyers Motorcycle World Denver, Colo.
- 6/4: Beemers & More Motorcycles Ft. Collins, Colo.
- 6/6: Aprilia Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6/10: Empire Cycle Spokane, Wash.
- 6/10: Redline Performance Yorktown, Va.
- 6/11: Matthews Fun Machines Matthews, N.C.
- 6/12: Pacific NW Motorcycles Bellingham, Wash.
- 6/12: Superbike Specialties Savannah, Ga.
- 6/13: Ride Motorsports Seattle, Wash.
- 6/14: Moto International Seattle, Wash.
- 6/14: Aprilia Miami Miami, Fla.
- 6/17: Elk Grove Powersports Elk Grove, Calif.
- 6/17: Tropic Powersports Fort Myers, Fla.
- 6/18: CA Speed Livermore, Calif.
- 6/19: Rockridge Two Wheels Oakland, Calif.
- 6/19: European Motorsports Chattanooga, Tenn.
- 6/20: Scuderia West San Francisco, Calif.
- 6/20: Sloans Motorcycle Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- 6/21: San Jose Aprilia San Jose, Calif.
- 6/24: Fox Aprilia Kentwood, Mich.
- 6/25: Aprilia Escondido Escondido, Calif.
- 6/25: TT Motorcycles Detroit, Mich.
- 6/26: Newport Italian Newport Beach, Calif.
- 6/27: Temple City Powersports San Gabriel, Calif.
- 6/28: Pro Italia Glendale, Calif.
- 6/29: Aprilia Thousand Oaks Thousand Oaks, Calif.
- 6/30: Aprilia Des Moines Des Moines, Iowa
- 7/2: Leos South Lakeville, Minn.
- 7/5: RPM Dallas Dallas, Texas